Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Two Bromptons on the Road

Two Bromptons means that when I have a friend available, we can both take a ride!

Most of this fall has been cloudy, and that is no deterrent to a bike ride, especially when the ride goes along the lake and there is a pub at the end.  


Here you can see a couple of Bromptons tucked against the wall away from the bar. The gentlemen at the table nearby were quite taken by the little bicycles.


Two peaceful Bromptons look over the Canada geese on the lake. This photo doesn't show that I set mine down in a small pile of dog scat that later stunk up my car.

Great fun to have an extra for a friend to ride!

2 comments:

  1. oh man I thought what a nice looking lake and then kicker right at the end. Cant say that I've ever done that myself, glad i can't

    Nasty :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second shot, particularly! The Bromptons look quite companionable themselves, and were obviously quite at home in the pub.

    ReplyDelete