Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Brompton Tool Kit

I thought I'd give you a view of what I carry for tools with my Brompton. Maybe I over do it? I haven't ever had to use any of these, except the larger of the two allen keys to adjust the tilt on the pentaclip for the saddle. The Park tool keys don't really reach well under the saddle. 


spoke tool
chain tool
allen keys (Park AWS-10)
13, 14, 15 and 36 mm spanners
small adjustable wrench
small reversible screwdriver (2 phillips heads, 2 standard heads)
tire levers (plastic unfortunately)
cable ties
puncture kit
Lezyne alloy drive pump
tire gauge
gloves
wrapped up in a rag


All fit in the mesh gear bag. Glasses are for size comparison. This fits in a side pocket of my touring bag or in the small Avenir seat bag.

I built this kit up based on the recommendations of Anatoly Ivanov.

No comments:

Post a Comment