Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gear Review: Two Fish Quick Cage Water Bottle Holder

While in Boston I stopped at Community Bicycle Supply in the South End, looking for more of the items on my bicycle shop list. I asked about replacement crank bolt covers because I have managed to lose both of mine. The gentleman rummaged around in some boxes and gave me two for no charge. While he was looking, I happened across the Two Fish Quick Cage Water Bottle Holder.


It' s a simple wire cage with a velcro strap and curved polymer elastic mounting block shaped to provide a positive, solid attachment to different sized tubes. I liked that it could mount many places on the Brompton where it wouldn't interfere with the fold and would be easy to remove when I wanted.

Here's some photos of where it might be mounted.





It cost about $16 and I think it's worth it. I can mount a water bottle many places, remove it easily or leave it on, and best of all,  I can ride with a water bottle and not have to carry the big T bag, which was my only option before.

No comments:

Post a Comment