Saturday, April 6, 2013

Early Spring in Syracuse

March 30, 2013

Finally the sun shown brightly through the white clouds. I gathered up both Bromptons and met a friend for a ride along the Creekwalk and a stop at the pub. It was warm enough that to sit outside, eat lunch and have a couple of drinks.


On the way back, we stopped so I could get a couple of photos of some interesting places along the way.


I'm not really sure about the story behind this mural. 


And it's really pretty. I don't understand why I haven't noticed it before. Perhaps cycling slows us down to see what is really around us?




One pretty bike!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Bromptons, and excellent photos, too! Your two greens are perfectly suited to the season, and look right at home with the newly returning grass.

    ReplyDelete