Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Weather Changes!

March 9, 2013

Finally the heavens opened and displayed the bright shinning warm object that has been gone from us for nearly beyond memory!


And my work was to, first, clean up the very dirty Brompton.

I truly love my Park workstand. Santa was kind to me at Christmas, and I have certainly never kept a bicycle's chain as clean as I do now.

The second job was to go for another bicycle ride :)

I've been reading the Brompton blog written by My Orange Brompton. I have to tell you just how jealous I am that he has all these other Brompton riders with which to plan and take rides. I believe I'm the only Brompton owner in my city. I have seen only a few other foldies. And the cycle crowd is nearly entirely made up of the lycra crowd.

Perhaps I'm just ahead of my time?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment